Neviso ABP Logistics Software
Software to improve animal by-product logistics, including cadaver collection from farms and by-products from slaughterhouses.
This software has been developed to fulfill the special needs of animal by-product (ABP) industry.
Main benefits of using our solution are enhanced cost efficiency and control, improved customer service and increased speed of logistics to ensure good quality of raw material.
Neviso Logistics Process
Logistics process is carried out using Neviso Software, covering:
- Ordering - Orders for Cadaver pickups and Slaughterhouse transfers are placed online or by phone.
Logistics planning - Cadaver collection and container transfers are optimised using modern transportation planning tool.
These material flows can be combined to achieve best possible logistics efficiency.
- Collection - Planned routes are carried out by the truck drivers, tracking progress at every pickup. Containers can be dropped to interim warehouses before transportation to the rendering plant.
- Reception - Containers are received, weighed and inspected in the factory, after which the material goes into rendering.
- Reporting - Commercial documents are handled electronically. Country specific reports for authorities and executives can be made. Accounting for transport companies and drivers can be based on kilometers driven, amount of material transported or number of containers carried.
There is a three-step process to deploy Neviso Software in your company:
- Logistics analysis - Investigate the current situation of your logistics operations, and how it can be improved
- Execution - Plan and implement software set-up and apply renewed logistics operations
- Continuous development & support - Arrange regular review meetings. Annual verification and adjustment of logistics operations. This is an ongoing service rather than a one-off product purchase.
Main benefits of using Neviso ABP Logistics Software:
- Cost savings - Gain control over your logistics costs and save even up to 25%
- Efficient reporting - Digitialized documents and reports, fulfilling EU and local regulations
- Improved customer service - Enhanced customer retention and satisfaction
- Speed & Quality - Quicker process, which means less waste and better quality end product
- Sustainability - Less kilometers, efficient recycling, prevent disease from spreading
Neviso ABP Logistics Software has been applied successfully in Finland and Norway. Below you can find customer testimony from Norsk Protein AS, member of European Fat Processors and Renderers Association (EFPRA).
Case Norsk Protein
"The starting point was that our logistics and cadaver collection was outsourced to transport companies, and we did not have control over the logistics operations and planning. We studied the available solutions, and came to the conclusion that the Neviso system from Finland best suits our needs. The project was started by first analysing our specific requirements and then complementing the software with new features. In 2016 after a year from project start, the system was ready to use.
Currently cadaver collection is planned using Neviso ABP Logistics Software, taking in most of the pickup orders via web portal and the rest via phone. Our customers have access to needed commercial documents and pickup history via the web portal. Truck drivers receive planned routes digitally and the collection process can be monitored online. With Neviso solution we have improved our efficiency and acquired control of the whole logistics chain, which enables us to further optimize our logistics structure. The next step is to start using Neviso software also in slaughterhouse by-product collection and factory reception. Co-operation has been direct and easy, and the customer service has been prompt and excellent."
- Daniel Kjæreng, Project Manager, Norsk Protein Ltd.
Want to hear more?
Please fill out the form below to receive more information about the Neviso Software. We will contact you as soon as possible.